DNA Xperts has many publications to its credit.
Below is the list of various publications:
- Sudhakar Singh, Naresh Golla, Davinder Sharma, Dheer Singh , Suneel Kumar Onteru, Buffalo liver transcriptome analysis suggests immune tolerance as its key adaptive mechanism during early postpartum negative energy balance. Funct Integr Genomics (2019). https://doi.org/10.1007/s10142-019-00676-1
- Sharma S, Maras JS, Das S, Hussain S, Mishra AK, Shasthry SM, Sharma CB, Weiss E, Elkrief L,Rautou PE, Gilgenkrantz H, Lotersztajn S, Paradis V, de la Grange P, Junot C, MoreauR, Sarin SK.Pre-therapy liver transcriptome landscape in Indian and French patients with severe alcoholic hepatitis and steroid responsiveness. Nature Scientific Reports, 2017Jul 28;7(1):6816
- Sharma P, Sharma S, Mishra AK, Thomas T, Das De T, Rohilla SL, Singh N, Pandey KC, ValechaN, Dixit R. Unraveling dual feeding associated molecular complexity of salivary glands in the mosquito Anopheles culicifacies., Biol Open. 2015 Jul 10;4(8):1002-15
- Sharma P, Das De T, Sharma S, Kumar Mishra A, Thomas T, Verma S, Kumari V, Lata S, SinghN, Valecha N, Chand Pandey K, Dixit R, Deep sequencing revealed molecular signature of horizontal gene transfer of plant like transcripts in the mosquito Anopheles culicifacies: an evolutionary puzzle. F1000Res. 2015 Dec 30;4:1523
- Kanti Kiran,1 Hukam C. Rawal,1 Himanshu Dubey,1 Rajdeep Jaswal,1 B.N Devanna,1 Deepak Kumar Gupta,1Subhash C. Bhardwaj,2 P. Prasad,2 Dharam Pal,3 Parveen Chhuneja,4 P. Balasubramanian,5 J. Kumar,6 M. Swami,7Amolkumar U. Solanke,1 Kishor Gaikwad,1 Nagendra K. Singh,1 and Tilak Raj Sharma, Draft Genome of the Wheat Rust Pathogen (Puccinia triticina) Unravels Genome-Wide Structural Variations during Evolution. Genome Biol Evol. 2016 Sep; 8(9): 2702–2721.
- Kanti Kiran, Hukam C. Rawal1, Himanshu Dubey, R. Jaswal1, Subhash C. Bhardwaj, P. Prasad, Dharam Pal, B. N. Devanna1 & Tilak R. Sharma. Dissection of genomic features and variations of three pathotypes of Puccinia striiformis through whole genome sequencing. Nature Sci entific Reports. 2017; 7: 42419
- Anil Kumar,#1,* Vishakha Pandey,#1 Manoj Singh,1 Dinesh Pandey,1 M. S. Saharan,2 and Soma S. Marla, Draft genome sequence of Karnal bunt pathogen (Tilletia indica) of wheat provides insights into the pathogenic mechanisms of quarantined fungus, PLoS One. 2017
- Aditya Saxena* , Anjana Goel and Ashok Kumar Bhatia, RNA-seq reveals mode f action of highly diluted preparation of Nux vomica in experimental epilepsy, Current topics in pharmacology, vol21, 2017